- What to Know:
- launch the Houseparty app > Click on the small smiling face > click on the gear icon > look menu > tap on unfriend choice > pop-up message appear > confirm unfriending
If you’re looking for instructions on how do you Unfriend Someone on Houseparty, you’ve come to the correct spot. In this article, I’ll teach you how to do just that. Houseparty is popular among teenagers since it is free and allows users to speak with up to 8 other individuals at the same time. The concept is that when you start the app, it seems like you’re at a home party where you may talk with other guests.
For individuals you wish to fully remove from your Houseparty experience — but be careful that blocking them may cause them to be informed. The steps that follow are the same for all devices. You will be able to follow them on whatever device you have. This procedure is basic and straightforward, and it will not consume much of your time. So, let’s get this party started:
How do you Unfriend Someone on Houseparty
Step By Step Guidance:
- To proceed with these instructions, you’ll need to launch the Houseparty app.
- By clicking on the small smiling face emblem on the left side of your device’s screen, you may access the Friends list.
- Look through your list of friends until you locate someone you wish to unfriend. When you discover that individual, start a chat with them to continue the conversation.
- Look through your list of friends until you locate someone you wish to unfriend. When you discover that individual, start a chat with them to continue the conversation.You should be able to see their name at the top of the chat, as well as a little gear button next to their name, when the chat appears on your screen (even if you never had a discussion with them in the Houseparty). When you click on the gear icon, a little pop-up menu with various choices and settings appears.
- When you can see the pop-up message, look for the Unfriend option there. That choice should be positioned in the center of the menu. To continue with the unfriending procedure, tap on that choice.
- On your screen, a little pop-up message should appear, asking whether you are certain you wish to unfriend that individual. Confirm this by clicking the Unfriend option at the bottom of the message a second time.
To get more information visit this link below: