- What to Know:
- Select the “Sign Up” button > create a PeachPay account > Fill out the “Sign Up” page > Choose Gaming > Go to your PeachPay dashboard > click “Create Payment Link Now” > Create your PayMe page > Open a new tab > sign in > click the channel button > click the large “+” sign > click “submit”
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking advice on how to add donation link to twitch. Twitch is a gaming, computer game culture, and fine arts social video network. Twitch has grown to be the industry leader in online game streaming. Twitch has spawned a slew of streaming superstars, some of whom make upwards of $100,000 per year via Twitch contributions. Taking donations from viewers is typically the major source of money for broadcasters. When viewers discover a streamer they love watching, they may give it to them so that they can continue to broadcast more frequently or full-time. In this post, we’ll show you two easy ways to set up contributions on Twitch so you can earn them right away. The first way is to through Peachpay. Follow these steps given below.
How to add donation link to twitch
Step By Step Guidance:
- By selecting the “Sign Up” button, you may create a PeachPay account.
- Fill out the “Sign Up” page to the hilt with all of the essential information. Choose Gaming as your profession.
- Go to your PeachPay dashboard now. Accepting a One-Time Donation should be your motivation.
- You must link a Stripe account to PeachPay to receive payments. Similarly, accepting bitcoin payments through Coinbase is possible.
- After you’ve connected Stripe, click “Create Payment Link Now” to start creating your PayMe page.
- Create your PayMe page as seen in the image below.
- Finally, the PayMe link is created, and you can use it to connect it with your Twitch account.
- Open a new tab and sign in with your username and password.
- Then, on the channel button, click.
- Switch on the edit panel for your channel by scrolling to it.
- On the screen, click the large “+” sign.
- Insert a text or picture panel by clicking on it. Fill in as much information as possible, including a panel title, a picture, a PayMe URL, and descriptions.
- Click “submit” when you’ve finally filled out all of the disciplines.
How to add donation link to twitch by PayPal
- What to Know:
- Sign in to your PayPal account > Select “Profile” > Go to “My Selling Tools” > Click the “Update” option > Choose Button’s type > Click the “Customize Text or Appearance” option > Select the “Save Image As” option > Select the “Select Code” option > click the “+” symbol > Select “Add Image” > choose “Paypal Donation” > hit “Done”
You may invite your viewers to give directly to you as a Twitch streamer by providing the email address linked with your own PayPal account. You may also create a PayPal.me a link to make the procedure easier. Establishing a PayPal donation button, on the other hand, is the most straightforward method. I’ll show you how to do it by following these steps.
Step By Step Guidance:
- Visit the PayPal website to log in to your account. From the drop-down option, choose “Profile,” then “My Selling Tools.”
- Click the “Update” option in the PayPal Buttons section. Then, on the link that says “make a new button,” click it.
- Choose your Button’s type, then “Donation” from the drop-down menu, followed by your Twitch Channel name. Click the “Customize Text or Appearance” option if you want to make a button that suits your Twitch channel.
- Right-click on the contribution button in the preview area. Select the “Save Image As” option from the drop-down menu. Save it to your computer’s desktop.
- After that, select your contribution currency and click the “Create Button” button. Select the “Select Code” option from the Email Tab. This code should be copied.
- Log in with your Twitch account in a new tab. Choose your Twitch username and then “Channel” from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the admin button and pick edit from the drop-down menu. To create a new panel, click the “+” symbol and name it “Donation.”
- Select “Add Image” and then “Paypal Donation” from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve hit “Done,” go to the “Image Links to” section of the screen and paste the contribution button code you got from PayPal here.
- Explain to your viewers and subscribers what donations are for. Select View from the “Admin” button. Your new button will now be visible beneath Twitch Stream.
To get more information visit this link below: