- What to Know: Canceling a NordVPN subscription is a relatively simple process that can be done in a few steps:
- Log in to nordvpn account > Choose Cancel automatic payments > Select Confirm Cancellation > Close the popup window > Choose a Customer Service Method > Refund Request > mission completed.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking advice on how to cancel a nordvpn subscription. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. When you first join up for NordVPN, it looks that only the three-year plan is qualified for the 30-day money-back guarantee, since the policy is only mentioned under the emphasized three-year plan. However, you don’t have to choose the lengthier duration if you don’t want to (clicking each one displays the assurance), so you don’t have to. Follow these given steps.
How to cancel a NordVPN subscription
Step By Step Guidance:
- Log in to your account at NordVPN.com with the login information you used to sign up for the service.
- Navigate to the Dashboard section. “My Services” is located underneath it.
- Choose to Cancel automatic payments from the ” button next to “Change Plan.”
- There will be a popup window. Select Confirm Cancellation from the drop-down menu.
- The popup box will confirm your cancellation of automatic payments. Close the window and proceed. Extend Plan should now be beneath “My Services.” This indicates that your automatic payment has been successfully canceled.
- Contact customer care through email or live chat to cancel your membership and get a refund now that your automatic payments have been terminated. Select either Live Chat or Email Us from the “Contact Us” tab. Both choices are viable.
- Explain to a customer support agent that you wish to cancel your subscription and want a refund once you’ve been connected. You’ll be asked why you’d want to cancel and whether there’s something they can do to help. There was no hard pitch, as you can see from our conversation. They were happy to accept my explanation for the cancellation and forwarded me to the payments department, where my refund was completed immediately.
- You should get your return within 1-2 working days once it has been processed.
How to cancel a Nordvpn subscription through email
You may also cancel your membership by filling out an email ticket form. Follow steps 1-3 as described in the previous section for this strategy. After that, go to the NordVPN website and put your request in the email icon. The rest of the procedure is simple after you hit Send. Within an hour, you should receive an email confirmation stating that you’ve canceled NordVPN, followed by a question as to why you’d want to cancel. Customer support will process your refund once you’ve indicated your willingness to proceed.
It’s worth noting that NordVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you cancel within the first 30 days of your subscription, you will be eligible for a full refund.
Keep in mind that canceling your subscription will not delete your account, and if you want to use NordVPN again in the future, you will be
To get more information visit this link below: