- What to Know:
- Login to Zipcar account > submit request > refund membership fee > pay remaining balance >
You’ve come to a suitable spot if you’re aiming for advice on how to close zipcar account. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. There is a lot of creative print in terminating a commercial partnership, as there is in most circumstances. While canceling a Zipcar account is a simple procedure that can be accomplished quickly on their website, we’ll go through some of the finer points in the steps below.
One thing to keep in mind is that if your account is cancelled, you must go through the same procedure to create a new one. This means you’ll have to submit your driver’s licence to Zipcar and wait for clearance before you can use their fleet again.
How to close zipcar account
Step By Step Guidance:
- Access your Zipcar account by logging in. If you forget your account password, please contact us. On your PC, consider utilizing a password manager. This eliminates the need to write down a set of account numbers and passwords that thieves may access. Of course, before using such a service, make sure your computer is password secured.
- Request that your Zipcar account be closed. After you’ve signed into your Zipcar account, go to step two of this page and click the link to terminate your account. Fill in all of the required fields and fill the application. Any confirmation you receive should be saved.
- Please be aware that at the end of the day, your account will be closed. On certain websites, there may be a lag before an account is formally cancelled. According to Zipcar’s account termination guidelines, the process will take until the close of the day.
- Make a note in your calendar to log back the next morning to confirm that your account has been disabled. You don’t want hackers to obtain access to your Zipcar account, which has been idle for a long time.
- Receipts should be understood. You may be eligible to get a return for your membership payments if you terminate your account during the 30-day timeframe. You’re out of luck if you’ve had your account for longer.
- Make a payment on the remaining balance. When you end an account with a balance, make sure your credit or debit card is charged.
- Be mindful of any additional costs. If Zipcar receives information of expenditures associated with the car at a later date, they will still tax your credit or debit card. These fees might be a result of toll roads or parking penalties you received while driving the car.
To get more information visit this link below: