- What to Know:
- Go to the hamburger menu > choose it > click options > Choose Privacy & Security > click Clear Data > click Remove Selected > Pick the website > click Remove Selected > Select Remove All
You’ve come to the well spot if you’re seeking guidance on How to Delete Files in Firefox. The Firefox cache momentarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites you visit in order to rush up your browsing experience. This article outline how to wipe the cache.I’ll show you how to achieve this task squarely in this post
How to Delete Files in Firefox
Step By Step Guidance:
- Go to the hamburger menu and choose it.
- Choose your options.
- Choose Privacy & Security from the drop-down menu.
- To clear data, go to the Cookies and Site Data section and click Clear Data.
- More choices for controlling site data, such as cookies, may be found by selecting Manage Data.
- Pick the website, then click Remove Selected to erase data for that website. Select Remove All to erase them all at once.
- The Options page should now be closed. Any modifications you make will be stored automatically.
To get more information visit this link below: