- What to Know:
- Go to your Hulu account > sign in > Select a name > click Delete all videos button
If you’re looking for instructions on how to delete Hulu search History, you’ve come to the correct spot. In this article, I’ll teach you how to do just that. Hulu is a prominent video-on-demand service that features a wide range of TV series, movies, and other content. Subscribers will have access to a wide choice of premium video material for a monthly charge, which can be seen on a variety of devices including a Windows 10 PC, Android phone, Apple TV, and tablets, to name a few.
This service maintains track of all the shows you’ve seen. However, there may be times when you need to delete his information. In this edition of our troubleshooting series, we’ll teach you how to clear your Hulu view history. It’s simple to remove your Hulu watch history, and after you’ve done so, your account will be restored to its original state.
How to delete Hulu search history
Step By Step Guidance:
- Activate your Hulu account by logging in. It’s preferable to accomplish this using a web browser on a computer.
- Your name, or the profile name you’re presently using, will appear in the upper right corner of your screen. By accessing that profile on Hulu, you may remove that profile’s watching history.
- Select a name by clicking on it.
- Your Viewing History will be shown.
- You may delete a programme from each seen history page, or you can erase your Hulu history by clicking the Delete all videos button in the top left corner of the screen.
- After you’ve completed the steps above, your account will appear as if you’ve just joined up. One consequence of this step is that the shows that you are most interested in will not be presented since the service will have to assess which shows you are more likely to view again.
Is it possible to delete your Hulu search history?
On the site, viewers will be able to delete their search history (via Hulu.com). To do so, go to the Search bar and select Remove All next to Recent Searches from the drop-down menu. I hope this information is useful.
Is Hulu’s viewing history visible?
From the Keep Watching collection, you can see your Hulu viewing history. In the All viewing history area, you can see all of the movies and series you’ve seen on Hulu. From the Home window, you may rapidly browse to various areas.
To get more information visit this link below: