- What to Know:
- Go to Support Center for Jagex > click ‘Make a Subject Access Request’ link > fill out the Jagex Service Centre form > receive confirmation message
If you’re looking for instructions on how to delete my Runescape Account, you’ve come to the correct spot. I’ll show you how to accomplish that in this article. You may sign up for a free account on RuneScape if you enjoy playing MMORPGs. It’s a popular free-to-play MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) that immerses you in Gielinor’s fantasy universe. As a player, you have complete control over your characters’ actions and may choose their fate.
RuneScape is an engaging game that features a popular point-and-click interface. It’s available on Steam for Windows 10, Linux, and Mac PCs, as well as iOS and Android mobile phones. However, there may be reasons why you no longer wish to play any game in RuneScape and wish to remove your account. It is feasible and simple to delete your RuneScape account. The procedure, however, is dependent on your motive and how you go about it.
How to Delete my Runescape Account
Step By Step Guidance:
- To permanently delete your Runescape account, you must submit a request to Jagex, the game’s producers.
- To begin, go to this link: Support Center for Jagex https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001370829-Your-personal-data-rights
- Then, on the next page, click the ‘Make a Subject Access Request’ link.
- You’ll be routed to a new page and prompted to check in using your Runescape account credentials – make sure you use the credentials for the account you want to deactivate.
- Then, following the on-screen directions, fill out the Jagex Service Centre form, indicating that you want to “delete your personal data and permanently disable your account” with Jagex customer support. If you additionally explain why you wish to delete your account, it may assist the support team process your request more quickly.
- Wait — the Jagex support staff attempts to react to and address your request within 30 days, however in certain more difficult instances, this might take up to 90 days.
- You will get a confirmation email after Jagex has deleted your account.
When I disable my Runescape account, what happens?
Your account’s access has been completely and irreversibly revoked, which means you’ll never be able to access your character or any of its stuff, achievements, or progression again.
Is it possible to reactivate a Runescape account that was mistakenly disabled?
We’re afraid the quick answer is no if you’ve gone the path of permanently deactivating your Runescape account. However, because this procedure is a bit time consuming, and you must write to Jagex expressly requesting that they disable your account for you, you have plenty of time to double-check that you really want to delete/disable your account.
To get more information visit this link below: