- What to Know:
- Start the Facebook app > Tap the blue tab > go to Activity Log > go to the Filters page > press Category > Choose whether to Archive or Delete
If you’re looking for instructions on how to delete or archived saved posts on Facebook, you’ve come to the correct spot. I’ll show you how to accomplish that in this article. Whether you’ve taken the decision to leave Facebook for good or merely want to delete old postings you regret making, the world’s largest social networking site hasn’t made it easy to do so. Thankfully, a new Facebook function called Manage Activity makes it easy to delete uploaded items in bulk and individually from one location. This includes the ability to archive your posts privately, so they’re just visible to you and aren’t fully gone from Facebook. These instructions are for people who are using a smartphone or tablet.
How to delete or archived saved posts on Facebook
Step By Step Guidance:
- Start the Facebook app on your phone.
- Tap the blue tab that reads go to Activity Log at the bottom of the screen. Click the three horizontal lines at the upper right of the app if you don’t see it. Under Your Facebook Information, go to Settings & Privacy | Settings | Activity Log.
- Filters, Archive, and Trash should all be available at the upper edge of the Activity Log panel.
- To see and manage your posts in bulk, go to the Filters page and select them to help you sort and discover what you’re searching for. This allows you to search for postings from a specified time period, specific persons, or specific objects such as images or videos.
- As from bottom of the display, press Category, Date, or Friends to display a list of possibilities. A new menu will emerge if you touch Category, with options for all posts, text updates, check-ins, notes, and more; photographs and videos; and posts from other applications. When you hit Photos and Videos, you’ll see the postings organized by date (newest on top), and you can pick and choose which ones you want to see by clicking the tiny box or selecting All.
- Choose whether to Archive or Delete your pick once you’ve made it. Archive This is for Facebook content that you no longer want others to see but want to remain private.
- Delete Use this function to move posts to the trash that you no longer desire. Unless you manually remove or restore the posts before then, the garbage will stay there for 30 days before being destroyed.
- Click the Archive or Delete option at the top of the page to go back over your choices. You may change the status of a post from Archive to Delete or vice versa, restore the post to reverse your decision, and View the exact post by tapping one of the posts.
To get more information visit this link below: