- What to Know:
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking directions on how to make a master list on Tumblr. A master list can be created on a smartphone, but it is much more complicated and does not work out as well as one created on a computer. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post.
How to make a master list on Tumblr
Step By Step Guidance:
- Using the ‘Text’ tab, make a new post.
- Give your master list a name.
- Make a headline. This step is entirely optional, however, it is recommended if you want to educate your followers about how frequently you update.
- Organizing if you write for many fandoms, I recommend naming each one separately. Although it is absolutely optional, I try to make these titles bold, italicized, and with the ‘Header’ option selected. This stage can be skipped if you only write for one fandom.
- Separate your writing into several styles. This is, once again, fully optional. However, I feel that it makes the master list lot easier to explore.
- Make a category for each individual who has a post made for them.
- Make a list of all of your works by genre and character.
- Start a new tab and scroll down to the first item in your list of writings.
- Hover your mouse over the white box’s top right corner until you see a fold-down emerge.
- Click the grey fold down with the right mouse button. If you don’t have a mouse on your laptop, click with two fingers at the same time. A drop-down menu will display.
- Choose ‘Copy Link’ from the drop-down menu.
- Return to your previous tab (the one with the master list).
- Check the box that looks like a diagonal infinity symbol and click the title of the link you just copied.
- An empty box will appear on the screen. Select ‘Done’ after pasting the URL you copied into this box.
- Steps 9-15 should be repeated for each writing. This may take some time, but it will make it a lot easier for you and your readers to explore your articles!
To get more information visit this link below: