- What to Know:
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking directions on how to make homemade hard seltzer. It is sweltering outside! You’ve earned a cool beverage. However, don’t simply go with any old drink. Make your homemade with this quick and easy recipe. This drink is ideal for folks who want to feel like they’re on vacation while at home or spending a day outside. This strong seltzer is created from scratch and is perfect for hot weather.
How to make homemade hard seltzer
Step By Step Guidance:
- Choose your flavor and start juicing! Put the juice in a small sealed jar once it’s created, as you won’t need it all at once. Mason jars are a favorite of mine.
- In a blender, puree 1 cup of mango pieces until absolutely smooth.
- Make your drink as follows:
- Pour your favorite fruit juice or purée into a cocktail glass. Pour into a cocktail glass. Add one inch of vodka to the mix. Fill the cup halfway with ice.
- Cover the carbonating jar with cold water if you’re using a Soda Stream. If you aren’t, open a can of seltzer water and pour it into a cocktail glass that has been prepared.
- Install the jar in the machine and carbonate the water to your desired level of carbonation. That’s three 3-second surges for me.
- Refill your prepped cocktail glass with the contents of the jar that was removed from the Soda Stream.
To get more information visit this link below: