- What to Know:
- Check the Container and Mirror Dimensions > Interior Lighting > Insert the Lens > Drill a Trench for the Phone Other Parts Can Be Adjusted > Install the software on the laptop or phone
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking directions on how to project laptop screen to a wall without the projector. You and your pals are enjoying a movie night, but the projector has broken down. Projectors come in a variety of costs on the internet, but they are all pricey. Don’t worry, you could still watch even if you don’t have a projector. Our experts have compiled a list of ways to display your laptop on a wall without using a projector.
How to project laptop screen to a wall without the projector
Step By Step Guidance:
- The first step is to determine the size of the box you’ll be using. It should be big enough to hold your laptop or phone, and it should come with a magnifying glass.
- Put the lens in the middle of the box’s thin side and use a pencil to outline the form. You must utilize a light source that can produce more light rays if you want a brighter and higher image quality.
- Beginning from a single corner, cut open the outer box with the precision knife. This should be done towards the box’s edge to avoid damaging the box’s walls.
- Using thick black paper, line the inside of the container. Don’t forget to adhere the paper to the board with adhesive to keep it in place.
- The black material will prevent light from bouncing off the boxes inside the walls, making them darker. The optimum image will be shown on the huge screen as a result of this.
- Cut the box as per the lens trace you drew. In order to correctly project pictures, our specialists recommend that the hole and lens be the same size. After that, insert the lens into the hole you created.
- You’ll need to create a manual, changeable focus for your phone screen in this section. This phase will need you to create and use a second box that is supplementary to the first.
- You may now alter the small aspects of the project now that the projector is complete. If you’re using a cardboard box, you may need to cut a piece of the lid off so the magnifying lens isn’t covered.
- Place the laptop into the box after everything is ready.
To get more information visit this link below: