- What to Know:
- Select the “All-Round Rесоvеrу” mode > select a location > click “Next” > select the type of file > scan and locate the missing information > switch between the Three See and File View modes > use the “Recover” button
If you’re looking for instructions on how to recover a deleted Pinterest Board from Local Disk, you’ve come to the correct spot. In this article, I’ll teach you how to do just that. Pinterest pleases the interest of a huge number of users by allowing them to save any image they desire as pins. On boards, you may save and manage various pins and media material. Have you ever accidentally erased Pinterest boards and then wished to get them back? You may restore your lost Pinterest boards using a few easy methods. Let’s take a look at how to get your missing or deleted Pinterest pins back first from local disk.
How to recover a deleted Pinterest Board from Local Disk
Step By Step Guidance:
- Select the “All-Round Rесоvеrу” mode in AnуRесоvеr.
- When you select the “All-Round Recovery” mode, select a location where you may have lost your files, such as a folder on your PC, a hard drive, or an external storage device. To continue, click “Next.”
- To begin the scanning process, select the type of file you’re looking for and press the “Scan” button.
- It will scan and locate the missing information among the documents on your PC or an external storage device in real time. The scanning procedure takes longer to complete.
- When the scanning is complete, you may switch between the Three See and File View modes on the left-hand board to find the information you need and view each record by double clicking. When you’ve found the missing record, use the “Recover” button to get it back.
How to recover a deleted Pinterest Board from Backup
Many Pinterest users send out backup links via email and social media. These links can be used as a fallback if you can’t find the missing boards. Read your email or social media for the link to the boards in order to restore the removed pins. When you click on those links, you’ll see a warning saying “the board you’re attempting to access has been removed.” A restore button may be found just below this message. You may restore the Pinterest board from here.
To get more information visit this link below: