- What to Know:
- launch the IMO app > Select your profile photo > Select your profile > tap edit > Select Avatar > Select the camera icon > tap on snap a photo > choose on imo avatar and choose one
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking advice on how to remove Imo profile picture. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. IMO is a chat program that also allows you to make audio and video calls to individuals you’ve added to the app or to your imo contacts. You’ve come to the correct place if you’ve had an IMO account for a while and now would like an IMO avatar for your profile. In this post, we’ll show you how to add and remove IMO profile pictures in step-by-step instructions. Users may do it themselves in just a few simple steps.
How to remove and add Imo profile picture
Step By Step Guidance:
- First and foremost, you must open the IMO application. Make sure you have IMO downloaded on your phone before proceeding. Now, navigate through the menu of installed applications on your mobile device until you find the imo symbol, which will appear as a white box with IMO written in blue on it. Tap on it right away. The IMO app may be launched with a single click.
- When you first launch the app, you’ll notice a list of conversations displayed on the top page of your mobile device. On the same page, look in the upper left corner for a grey-colored portrait icon. If you’ve previously submitted a profile picture, this icon will show the image you’ve chosen. Once, tap on it.
- Your profile menu will be opened as a result of the previous step. On this page, your name, phone number, and display image will appear in the upper left corner of your screen. Tap on it to get to your profile.
- When you’re on your profile, check in the bottom right corner of your mobile screen for a button with the word edit printed on it. There will be a pencil icon on it as well. Simply press the button.
- There are a lot of options under the edit menu. Avatar will be the first choice. This is where you can add and edit your profile image. Once, tap on it.
- Your display photo will appear on your smartphone screen when you press on the avatar. If you haven’t chosen a display picture yet, this page will be blank. A camera icon will appear in the upper right corner of your smartphone screen. This symbol should be tapped.
- To add a profile image, tap on snap a photo or pick from an album: Once you’ve completed the last step, a popup menu will appear on the bottom of your mobile screen.
- Click “take a photo” to take a photograph right now and set it as your display picture. Another alternative is to select “pick from the album” from the drop-down menu. This option lets you choose a photo from your phone’s gallery to use as your imo display picture.
- If you wish to delete your profile photo, tap on imo avatar and choose one: In the popup menu, there will be an additional option to select IMO Avatar. Assume the position of the first choice. By tapping it, you’ll be sent to the imo app, where you’ll find various photographs. You may also make one of these photos your IMO Avatar.
To get more information visit this link below: