- What to Know:
- Go to www.paypal.com > log into your PayPal account > Select the settings tab > select “Payments” > tap “Manage Automatic Payments” > click “Groupon Merchant” > click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” option > tap done
Obey these forward actions to terminate your Groupon Merchant membership on PayPal:
How to Terminate a PayPal Groupon Merchant Subscription
Step By Step Guidance:
- To begin, log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Choose the settings tab, which is adjacent to the logout button.
- In the Automatic Payments dashboard, select “Payments” from the menu and then “Manage Automatic Payments.”
- You’ll be presented a list of merchant agreements you’ve previously transacted with. To cancel, click “Groupon Merchant.”
- A confirmation page will be shown. To confirm that you wish to stop making payments to Groupon Merchant, click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” option.
- Then, on the verification screen, click “Done” to complete the unsubscription.
To get more information visit this link below: