- What to Know:
- Go to the Google Play Store > Sign in > Go to “Subscriptions” > Select the Groupon Merchant subscription > choose “Cancel Subscription” > Complete the task
To cancel your Groupon Merchant membership on Android, you must first understand that simply removing the Groupon Merchant app is not enough. To begin, go through the steps below:
How to terminate Groupon merchant subscription on Android
Step By Step Guidance:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store. If you have several Google accounts, make sure you’re signed in to the proper one.
- Go to “Subscriptions” from the menu.
- Select the Groupon Merchant subscription you want to cancel and select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Complete the task as indicated. Your future subscriptions will be revoked and will not be renewed after your Groupon Merchant subscription has been removed from Google Play.
To get more information visit this link below: