- What to Know:
- Go to your PlayStation Network profile > sign in > go to the right > pick Friends > pick a friend > use controller’s Options button
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking advice on how to unfriend someone on Fortnite ps4. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. Over the years, massively multiplayer games have grown in popularity. If you own a PlayStation 4, there’s a good chance you’re a member of at least one community. Unless you’re a single-player gamer, you’re likely to make a lot of friends over time. But what happens when the friendship ends? What if you no longer wish to communicate with or see these folks on your friend’s list? The good news is that removing pals is a reasonably simple process. The only method to delete someone from your list of friends without damaging other data is to do so directly.
How to unfriend someone on Fortnite ps4
Step By Step Guidance:
- Go to your PlayStation Network profile and sign in.
- Use the d-pad to move upwards to the Function menu on the main screen, then go to the right and pick Friends from there.
- You’ll be able to see your whole friend list. Browse through them until you discover one you’d like to get rid of.
- You’ll view your buddy’s profile page when you pick a friend using the “X” button or by pushing right on the d-pad. Because there isn’t a delete option on the screen, use your controller’s Options button. This will open a side menu with the option to delete the individual from your list of friends.
You won’t be able to view the person’s updates after this, and they won’t be able to see yours. Other methods, depending on the purpose for eliminating them, are available. If someone is harassing you, you can notify them and their account may be suspended. You may also simply block them if you don’t want to deal with it. All of these choices are found in the same panel as the delete option. There’s no other method to delete friends without deleting additional info, unfortunately. If you wish to erase them all at once, you’ll have to give up your entire account. Let’s have a look at the alternatives available to you if you wish to start over.