- What to Know:
- Open Facebook application > click the arrow > select Activity Log > check under Filters > tap on the word MORE > click save option > tap pencil-shaped sign > select the delete option
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking advice on how to unsave all saved posts on Facebook at once. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. Facebook users are opting to unplug from the massively popular social media platform. It’s practically hard to use Facebook these days without being concerned about what information they have on you and what they’re doing with it. There’s a strong possibility you, like many other Facebook users, have shared some things you later regret. If you’re not ready to deactivate your Facebook account entirely, erasing all of your previous posts is a terrific method to alleviate your privacy worries without having to give up social media entirely. So, if you’re ready to clear your social networking slate and start over, here’s how to erase all of your posts on Facebook in just a few simple steps.
How to unsave all saved posts on Facebook at once
Step By Step Guidance:
- Open the Facebook application.
- On the top of the page, click the arrow/triangle.
- Then select Activity Log from the drop-down menu.
- Then, on the left side of the screen, check under Filters for the term Comments, followed by the word MORE.
- More options appear when you tap on the word MORE.
- Scroll down until the word Saved appears.
- You can now see all of your saved posts by clicking on them. A pencil-shaped sign appears on the right-hand side of each post. Click it, and then select the single option available, Delete.
How can you erase all of my previously saved posts on Facebook?
Select the collection you want to remove by clicking “Saved.” Select “Edit Collection” from the three-dot icon. To erase all those posts from your Saved folder, select “Delete Collection” and “Delete” from the alternatives.
To get more information visit this link below: